Thursday 23 August 2012

Sweet sweet memories


I . LOVE . THIS


It is holding something that is really special to me, memories of happy sisters....only fitting that I should make a very special frame to put it in. Another great Zakka project, I will be so sad in a few weeks when they are all done :-(

I used lots of teeny scraps collected from here, there and everywhere, more memories of the people that gave them to me and the reasons I have them.....my first ever quilt, various lovely swap partners, the fq retreat, my first lone trip without the husband and kids to London 2 years ago.

I heart sentimental memories :-)


10 comments:

Deborah said...

This is such a beautiful, meaningful frame! I'm a very sentimental person, too!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Such a great frame, for a great memory!

Sarah said...

awwww x lovely!

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, I love it too, fab colours and such a cute pic!

Cherie said...

Such a cute frame! I'm sure you can make your favourite projects over again =D

Wendy said...

It's lovely! and so nice that it's made of memories.

Wendy said...

It's lovely! and so nice that it's made of memories.

Nicky said...

Very cute! How about a re-run of you fav zakka projects - no need to end it just keep going - would make great Christmas presents!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh Emily this is beautiful!! The girls are cuties and the frame is gorgeous :)

Embroidery designs said...

It's so beautiful.