Monday 29 June 2015

Keepsake Quilting comes to the UK!

Keepsake Quilting, the largest quilting catalogue in the USA, has been running since 1987 and today offers an unparalleled range of quilting fabrics, kits, books, patterns and haberdashery items. To meet the demands of customers in the UK, they are bringing Keepsake Quilting to the UK!


I am delighted to have worked with Keepsake Quilting to produce a Modern Solids Quilt which is now available through their website to order as a kit. Some of you may have already received the Keepsake Quilting catalogue through the post and spotted it.

Oh hey look! There's my quilt in the summer issue of the Keepsake Quilting catalogue! Buy the kit for just £39.99 and make your very own 😀 #keepsakequilting #chevronquilt

I love the styling they have done with the quilt and it was great to work with the new range of Freespirit Designer Solids. Of course having the wonderful Elizabeth Dackson for company on the opposite page with her stunning Sparkling Diamonds quilt is lovely too!

The Keepsake Quilting website and catalogue are bursting with gorgeous quilt kits, its hard to pick but my favourites of the moment have to be the Honor Roll Flying Geese Kit and the Bumblecomb Quilt Kit


But its not just kits, there is fabric galore and oodles of quilt and project patterns. including this free Queen Charming Pattern download that is just perfect for Layer Cakes.


They also have some great fabrics from Tula Pink, Joel Dewberry and Heather Bailey in the sale! Of course I want you all to hurry over there and grab a bargain (if only to stop me spending all my money!) But what I really would love is if you brought my quilt kit ;-)


1 comment:

essay best said...

Lovely mix of colours and fabric. I personally like doing quilting. These fantastic quilts come in many different sizes , deisgns, patterns and colour schemes. Beautifully done!